Phillips 66 Profit Rises, $1 Billion Share Buyback PlannedBradley Olson
Phillips 66, which became the largest U.S. independent refiner after its spinoff from ConocoPhillips earlier this year, said second-quarter profit rose 13 percent on higher fuel margins and announced a plan to buy back shares valued at $1 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing