Pfizer IPO, Cost Cuts Yield Time to Reinvent Its ResearchDrew Armstrong
Pfizer Inc., the world’s largest drugmaker, put in place the last piece of its plan to refocus the company on developing new drugs, announcing it would start the separation of its animal-health business this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders