Pfizer IPO, Cost Cuts Yield Time to Reinvent Its ResearchDrew Armstrong
Pfizer Inc., the world’s largest drugmaker, put in place the last piece of its plan to refocus the company on developing new drugs, announcing it would start the separation of its animal-health business this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards