Monti Bets on Banking License for Rescue Fund in Poke at GermanyAndrew Frye
Italy’s Prime Minister Mario Monti said the permanent rescue fund will gain access to European Central Bank liquidity via a bank license, challenging German policy makers to back more actions to tame the euro-area crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders