MF Global Trustee Sees Return Of 90% Or More to ClientsSilla Brush and Tiffany Kary
MF Global Holdings Ltd.’s brokerage customers, facing a $1.6 billion gap in funds, will eventually recoup between 90 percent and all of their money, according to the trustees overseeing the liquidation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's