How to Avoid the Next Financial CrisisCostas Markides
The recent Libor and money-laundering scandals, along with the trading losses at JPMorgan Chase, have brought further unwanted headlines for the banking industry. These scandals, coming after a financial crisis that was caused by inappropriate behavior by bankers, is leading politicians and regulators to increasingly ask: “Why do we see a disproportionate amount of inappropriate behavior emanating from the banking industry?”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy