Hartford Posts $101 Million Loss on Cost Tied to AllianzSteven Norton
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., the insurer that counts billionaire hedge-fund manager John Paulson as its largest investor, posted a second-quarter loss on the cost of retiring investments made by Allianz SE.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap