ForumWatch: Is the MBA Still for Career Changers?Francesca Di Meglio
With the economy recovering at a snail’s pace, career placement advisers at top business schools have been suggesting that students stick to what they know. Although career-changers have always been fixtures at business schools, they are being encouraged to make less-dramatic leaps than ever before.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap