EMC Rumbles On as the Ultimate Data Center SurvivorBy
A few weeks ago, EMC’s Chief Marketing Officer Jeremy Burton sat across from me at a restaurant and called Dell “a beached whale.” Burton went on to describe that whale as smelly and bloating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks