Bernanke Prepares More Punch, Holds Off Serving ItBy
Grateful investors might confess that their punch bowl runneth over, thanks to the largesse of the Federal Reserve. After all, would the stock market have snapped back to pre-Lehman levels absent unprecedented zero-interest-rate policy, $2.3 trillion in quantitative easing, a scheme called Operation Twist, and Woodstockian amounts of dovish talk from Chairman Ben Bernanke?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself