UBS Chief Says Bank Isn’t Central to Libor InvestigationsElena Logutenkova
UBS AG Chief Executive Officer Sergio Ermotti said there is no reason to single out the Swiss bank in the probes regulators worldwide are conducting into the possible manipulation of London interbank offered rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas