Suntech Funding Needs Won’t Be Met by Wall Street, Analysts SayJustin Doom
Suntech Power Holdings Co., the Chinese solar manufacturer that may have been defrauded by an affiliate, has about $541 million in debt that will come due in March and won’t get any help from Wall Street, three analysts said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's