Suntech Capital Needs Won’t Be Met by Wall Street, Analysts SayJustin Doom
Suntech Power Holdings Co., the Chinese solar-panel producer that may have been defrauded by an affiliate, has about $541 million in debt due in March and won’t get any help from Wall Street, three analysts said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner