San Francisco Gasoline Jumps After Valero Shuts UnitLynn Doan
Gasoline in San Francisco gained for a fourth day after Valero Energy Corp. said a process unit at the Benicia refinery in Northern California will remain shut until the middle of August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy