Rona Rejects C$14.50 Offer From U.S. Retailer Lowe’sAri Altstedter and Chris Burritt
Rona Inc. said it rejected an unsolicited offer of C$14.50 ($14.48) a share from U.S. home-improvement retailer Lowe’s Cos. because it wasn’t in the best interest of its shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy