Qatar Telecom Second-Quarter Drops 11% on Forex FluctuationsTamara Walid
Qatar Telecom QSC, the nation’s biggest phone company, said second-quarter profit dropped 11 percent because of “adverse foreign exchange movement in Indonesia and Algeria.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap