Pound Declines Against Euro as Moody’s Cuts U.K. Growth ForecastNeal Armstrong
The pound fell against the euro, snapping a three-day gain, after Moody’s Investors Service cut its forecast for U.K. economic growth and said the government will struggle to meet its debt-reduction targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap