PokerStars Strikes U.S. Deal to Buy Full Tilt PokerBy
The world’s largest Internet poker company, PokerStars, announced on Tuesday that it has reached an agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice to acquire Full Tilt Poker, its beleaguered former competitor that owes players around the world hundreds of millions of dollars in payouts. The settlement is worth at least $731 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's