Panasonic Posts First Profit in Six Quarters on Cost CutsMariko Yasu
Panasonic Corp., the Japanese consumer-electronics maker trying to recover from a record annual loss, posted its first profit in six quarters after cutting jobs and shutting factories.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting