Oil, Gas, Copper, Gold Rise; Corn Surges : Commodities at CloseEe Chien Chua
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities fell 0.2 percent to 643.64 at 4:56 p.m. Singapore time. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was little changed at 1568.839.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis