Oil Trades Near Two-Week Low on Manufacturing SlowdownBen Sharples and Ramsey Al-Rikabi
Oil traded near the lowest level in more than two weeks in New York as concern that central banks won’t act to stimulate a slowing global economy outweighed signs of shrinking supplies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig