Missy Franklin Swims to Gold as Seebohm Cries Over Missed ChanceDanielle Rossingh and Tariq Panja
U.S. high school student Missy Franklin swam a U.S. record in the women’s 100-meter backstroke to take gold from Emily Seebohm, an Australian who overcame swine flu last year to reach the Olympic Games in London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards