Korea Bonds Costliest to Stocks in Nine Months Amid SlowdownJiyeun Lee and Saeromi Shin
The biggest rally in South Korean government bonds since 2009 drove valuations to the highest level in nine months relative to equities as an economic slowdown prompted investors to favor the safest assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day