Infineon to Cut Spending as Slowing Demand Hurts ProfitCornelius Rahn
Infineon Technologies AG, Europe’s second-biggest semiconductor maker, will reduce spending to cope with slowing chip demand that’s pulling down its sales and profit. The shares rose the most in almost a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt