India’s Exim Said to Sell Dollar Debt; Asia Bond Risk FallsBloomberg News
Export-Import Bank of India raised $500 million, selling its first U.S. dollar-denominated bonds in more than a year, as Korea Finance Corp. and Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. market debt sales in the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing