Gold Fields Looking to Buy Mines to Replace Domestic SuppliesSoraya Permatasari
Gold Fields Ltd., the South African producer that announced spending of $1.15 billion on assets last year, is looking for more deals to replace dwindling supply from its domestic operations as demand for bullion grows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing