Fresnillo Sees 5% Gain in 2013 Gold Output, Silver UnchangedThomas Biesheuvel
Fresnillo Plc, the biggest primary silver producer, expects gold production to expand by about 5 percent next year, while silver output may be little changed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans