Foreign Investors Buy Net 12.1 Billion Rupees of Indian StocksParesh Jatakia
Overseas investors bought a net 12.1 billion rupees ($217.6 million) of Indian stocks yesterday, raising their investment in the equities this year to 522.7 billion rupees, according to the nation’s market regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting