Discovery’s Sales Slow as Company Seeks Growth OverseasAndy Fixmer and Edmund Lee
Discovery Communications Inc., the cable-programming company that owns the Animal Planet and Investigation Discovery channels, reported slower sales than estimated last quarter as the company looks overseas for growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock