Defense of Marriage Act Ruled Unlawful by U.S. JudgeChris Dolmetsch
The Defense of Marriage Act, which defines marriage as a union between one man and one woman, violates the U.S. Constitution’s principles of equal protection, a federal judge in Connecticut ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day