Batista Bolsters LLX Shares With Buyback Plan: Corporate BrazilJuan Pablo Spinetto
Billionaire Eike Batista, Brazil’s richest person, is bolstering investor confidence in his empire of energy and commodities companies by offering to buy back all outstanding shares of ports developer LLX Logistica SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts