B-School Twitter RoundupAlison Damast
This week’s Twitter roundup of happenings in the business school world includes a new entrepreneurship program and workspace for recent graduates of Columbia Business School, a group of business students doing consumer research at the London Olympics, and new data on admissions trends in North America from the Graduate Management Admission Council.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans