Amazon Expands Cloud Music After Deals With Top Four U.S. LabelsDanielle Kucera
Amazon.com Inc. has reached licensing deals with the four major U.S. record companies for a music service that lets users store songs remotely and play them online, competing with Apple Inc.’s iTunes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy