U.S. ’Deeply Concerned’ by Violence Against Mexico JournalistsNacha Cattan
The U.S. Deputy Secretary of State said the administration of Barack Obama is “deeply concerned” by acts of violence and intimidation against journalists in Mexico.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts