Texas Senate Runoff May Shift Tone of Debate in CongressKathy Warbelow
Texas Republicans will decide tomorrow whether to repudiate an established leader by putting a newcomer backed by Sarah Palin on the road to Congress, a move that could further polarize debate over taxes and health care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders