Siris, Guerrilla Capital Settle SEC Suit Over China FirmBob Van Voris and Christie Smythe
Fund manager Peter Siris and his Guerrilla Capital Management agreed to pay more than $1.1 million to settle allegations by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission of “wide-ranging misconduct” in connection with a Chinese reverse-merger firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks