Merkel’s Coalition Split on ECB Action as Crisis Backing WanesRainer Buergin and Brian Parkin
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s coalition partners cast doubt on any European Central Bank plan to buy government bonds, underscoring her domestic difficulty in winning support for new measures to quell the financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life