Lloyds to Lend a Third of $1.6 Billion Pledge to RenewablesLouise Downing
Lloyds Banking Group Plc, the U.K.’s second-biggest state-backed lender, said at least a third of the 1 billion pounds ($1.6 billion) it pledged for infrastructure projects will probably be lent to renewable energy facilities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap