Kemya Plant to Affect Sabic, Exxon Earnings From Mid-2015Glen Carey
Al-Jubail Petrochemical Co., known as Kemya, expects to have an “immediate positive” impact on the earnings of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. and ExxonMobil Corp. when their venture starts production from a rubber plant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt