Iran Sentences Four to Death in $2.6 Billion Fraud CaseLadane Nasseri
Iran sentenced to death four people it said were involved in a $2.6 billion banking fraud, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported, citing Prosecutor-General Gholamhossein Mohseni-Ejei.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn