Iran Opposition Leaders to Stay Under House Arrest, Fars SaysLadane Nasseri
Iranian opposition leaders, Mir Hossein Mousavi and Mehdi Karrubi, will remain under house arrest, where they’ve been detained for more than a year, the state-run Fars news agency said, citing Prosecutor-General Gholamhossein Mohseni-Ejei said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing