Hitachi Net Income Jumps on Global Auto Parts DemandChris Cooper and Kiyotaka Matsuda
Hitachi Ltd., Japan’s second-biggest manufacturer, more than doubled profit in the first quarter as it benefited from a rebound in global car parts demand and spending on recovery from the 2011 earthquake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses