Fashioning a Textile Business From ScratchBy
I bought an embroidered dish towel about 20 years ago. The artwork is unique. I have been trying to locate a manufacturer to work with me in launching a textile company, starting with dish towels. Do you have any idea where I should start?
—A.F., Los Angeles
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe