Fashioning a Textile Business From ScratchBy
I bought an embroidered dish towel about 20 years ago. The artwork is unique. I have been trying to locate a manufacturer to work with me in launching a textile company, starting with dish towels. Do you have any idea where I should start?
—A.F., Los Angeles
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling