Gay Marriage Endorsed by Democratic Platform Draft PanelJames Rowley
The Democratic Party took an initial step toward endorsing gay marriage as party platform drafters recommended including such a provision among its 2012 positions, said a spokesman for Massachusetts Representative Barney Frank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts