Credit Suisse Investors Exercised 97% of RightsElena Logutenkova and Paul Verschuur
Credit Suisse Group AG, Switzerland’s second-biggest bank, said 97 percent of subscription rights for 1.9 billion francs ($1.94 billion) in mandatory convertible bonds were exercised by shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting