Communists Expand China Youth Outreach as Leadership Shift LoomsBloomberg News
When China’s Communist Youth League celebrated its 90th birthday, it employed a tactic unavailable to President Hu Jintao when he used the organization to propel his career: a microblog promotion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing