Cat-Allergy Shot From Circassia May Limit Need for PillsAndrea Gerlin
Circassia Holdings Ltd. wants to offer people who can’t own cats or visit friends and relatives who do a vaccine that will end the sneezing, coughing, swelling, itching and watery eyes they suffer from the animals’ dander.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing