Canadian Average Daily Currency Transactions Rise 14% in AprilChris Fournier
Average daily currency transactions executed by traders in Canada advanced 14 percent to $59.6 billion in April, from $52.4 billion in October 2011, according the Canadian Foreign Exchange Committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat