Brazil’s Raw Sugar Premium Seen Rising as Supplies Remain TightIsis Almeida
Buyers of sugar from Brazil, the world’s largest producer, are paying a bigger premium for their sweetener after futures prices fell and supplies for immediate shipment remain limited, according to Swiss Sugar Brokers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States