Bahrain May Award Licenses for 4G Network in First Quarter 2013Wael Mahdi
The Bahrain government may award as many as two licenses for high-speed next-generation telecommunications networks in the first quarter of 2013, the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’