Asian Currencies Drop as Importers Seek Dollars; Won Pares GainDavid Yong
Asian currencies declined, led by losses in India’s rupee and Thailand’s baht, on speculation importers stepped up dollar purchases to pay month-end bills.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant